Atomic Glue (A Super Superglue)
Looking for a glue strong enough to hold as much as two tons? Check out Atomic Glue!
- Atomic Glue was designed to meet aerospace industry standards.
- Atomic Glue will cure within two seconds, once the two pieces are pressed together on non porous materials.
- Can hold up to 5,000 pounds pressure.
- Resists temperatures up to 700 degrees F, and down to negative 60 degrees F.
Watch the video above to see vinyl, rubber, plastic, fiberglass, wood, and steel glued together or repaired in seconds!
If you are searching for an amazing adhesive product you can count on for quality, you have come to the right place.
Machinist Mate Atomic Glue is more than an adhesive,
more than super glue,
more than you expect
Atomic Glue Is a Super – Super Glue
Machinist Mate Atomic Glue is a super glue operating in reverse. Normal super glues dry as soon as the glue is exposed to air. As anyone that has used normal super glue knows, super glue will set very quickly when dispensed from the tube and the remaining glue in the tube will harden and be unusable in a very short time.
Atomic glue is the super glue operating in reverse because Atomic Glue will remain liquid for an extended period when dispensed from the bottle yet will bond tightly in a matter of a couple of seconds once air is removed from contact with the glue. This means that when using Atomic Glue you will have plenty of time to work to carefully line up your pieces as Atomic Glue will stay wet until the two pieces are pressed tightly together, depriving the super glue from access to the oxygen in the surrounding air. Atomic Glue is the anaerobic super glue that sets up in the absence of oxygen.
Because Atomic Glue super glue remains liquid until the parts are pressed together and cures within two seconds, many, many difficult jobs become easy. Modelers love Atomic Glue as it makes putting delicate parts together easy as you can take your time to place the glue properly and line up the pieces for that perfect fit and not have to hold the pieces together while the glue sets for minutes or longer.
The benefits and amazing abilities of Atomic Glue simply do not end there however. Atomic Glue has a secondary ability to fill cracks and perform repairs that most glues simply cannot and those that can fill cracks do not dry in two seconds. The crack filling ability is due to the secondary part of Atomic Glue – Atomic Expander. Atomic Glue Expander simply makes our Atomic Glue Super Glue a Super – Super Glue! If you have a broken part such as a crack in an aluminum non-stressed part, say a valve cover, a crack or chunk out of a fiberglass panel, a crack or hole in a piece of wood, some plastics, modifying your model project, steel, and much more, the repair abilities of Atomic Glue together with Atomic Expander are simply amazing!
For broken or cracked pieces that fit snugly together Atomic Glue super glue liquid can be used to bond the pieces together on its own. However, if there is a gap no normal glue will work like Atomic Glue. By applying Atomic Glue super glue and then adding our Atomic Expander you essentially weld the two pieces together by filling in the gap and bonding the two pieces together at the same time. Try that with another super glue! Not only will the gap be filled and the two pieces be bonded together but the Atomic Glue/Expander joint will cure in 2 seconds and immediately be available to file, sand, and shape as you please. After this you can paint the joint as well! This makes fiberglass repairs that used to be expensive and time consuming a simple home repair project and for molders it is a dream come true!
For those handyman repairs around the home, shop or work, Atomic Glue and Atomic Expander can work wonders. Ever have a cracked plastic drain pipe, or how about a leak in a copper pipe or steel pipe? Atomic Glue will work wonders in repairing these materials. Simply clean the area, place some Atomic Glue super glue on the surface area to be repaired then dust Atomic Expander over the are of the hole. Then put Atomic Glue super glue liquid on the already applied Atomic Expander and again repeat applying Atomic Expander, then Atomic Glue until the hole is completely filled. If it is a crack, then apply Atomic Glue super glue liquid and then press together if you can. After this if you want a stronger repair then apply Atomic Expander as above right over the crack. Atomic Glue and Atomic Expander have been tested to endure as much as 5000 psi and up to 700 degrees F.
The bonding capabilities of Atomic Glue are amazing, yet not all inclusive. Atomic Glue will bond many, many materials together and will bond many, many dissimilar materials together, yet there are some materials it simply will not work on. Atomic Glue will not work with polypropylene, polyethylene, any food grade plastic, Teflon, leather, or cloth. Additionally, atomic glue has limitations on its ability to endure stress to the joint. When two pieces of hard material are bonded together and stressed or shocked, Atomic Glue will fail quite easily. If you can add Atomic Expander to the joint, the holding power of Atomic Glue will be greatly improved. If the piece when repaired does not experience stress or shock, Atomic Glue will likely provide a permanent repair.
On other materials, such a vinyl, some rubber materials such as foam rubber seals, o rings, etc. Atomic Glue provides an amazingly strong yet flexible bond that will last an incredibly long time and under severe stress. All these materials will be bonded in as little as a couple of seconds.
When using Atomic Glue on hard non-porous materials, very, very little of the Atomic Glue super glue is required. In fact, over use of Atomic Glue super glue will result in a weaker bond than if you use just a small amount. It is recommended you put Atomic Glue super glue on one side, then shake off the excess and press the pieces together holding them tightly for about 2 seconds, the bond will be complete. When bonding porous materials like wood or ceramics then you must use much more Atomic Glue super glue liquid to achieve a bond and allow more time for the bond to complete.
When filling gaps you can place the Atomic Glue super glue liquid and then pour in the Atomic Expander to fill the gap, if this does not fully fill the gap then place more glue into the expander and then more expander and repeat until the gap is filled.
Atomic Cleaner is used to clean surfaces that may have been fouled with oil or other contaminates prior to using Atomic Glue super glue. Also, the use of Atomic Cleaner can be used to clean plastic pieces as the Atomic Cleaner will often help to prep the surface of the plastic to be more accepting of Atomic Glue super glue.
Atomic Glue super glue will last a year or more, Simply keep in your refrigerator when not in use. Avoid placing Atomic Glue super Glue liquid in direct sunlight or extreme heat as this will shorten the life considerably. When finished with Atomic Glue super glue liquid, tap the bottle on a table or hard surface to clear the tip, then squeeze the bottle when upright to ensure the tip is clear. Do not use a needle to clear the tip as this may contaminate the Atomic Glue super Glue liquid and it may harden in the bottle.
As in all things, Atomic Glue is not a glue for any and every purpose. It will work on many, many surfaces and materials but will not work on everything. Try it and see if it works for you. If not return it for a full refund.
Atomic Glue is designed to meet the stringent standards of the aerospace industry.
Directions for use:
There are three parts: Atomic Cleaner, Atomic Glue and Atomic Expander.
To glue a broken piece, or bond two things together:
- Open Atomic Glue by cutting the tip off the applicators on an angle. Prior to use, carefully flick the end of the applicator several times with your fingernail to remove any Atomic Glue in the tip.
- Atomic Glue will not dry out until it is shielded from air, so take your time.
- Thoroughly clean the surface to be bonded by removing any dirt or debris, lightly sanding if necessary to clean. Clean the surface with Atomic Cleaner if necessary.
- Apply a drop or two of Atomic Glue to ONLY ONE SIDE (will not work if applied to both sides) of the area to be bonded. Use as little as possible to cover the entire area that is to be bonded. Keep in mind Atomic Glue will spread on its own when the two pieces are pressed together, so you need not apply to entire surface. For non-porous surfaces it is important to use a very small amount as too much will prevent a strong bond. Shake off any excess glue, remember less is more and the pieces will be stronger using less Atomic Glue super glue liquid then more when you are using Atomic Glue without Atomic Expander. If using Atomic Expander then thoroughly saturate the Atomic Expander with Atomic Glue super glue liquid.
- Take your time, no need to hurry as Atomic Glue super glue liquid will not dry for several minutes when left in air. Press the two pieces together, being careful to get the alignment correct the first time as Atomic Glue will react instantly when the pieces are pressed together and the air is removed. Carefully align the pieces prior to touching them together as you will not be able to pull the pieces apart easily or at all.
- In the event you want to release Atomic Glue once you place the two pieces together, you MAY be able to do this if the glued surface area is small and you do so right away. Use Atomic Cleaner directly on the joint to attempt to release Atomic Glue.
- NOTE: Atomic Glue works best on non-porous materials. If gluing a porous material such as wood, pottery, etc. it will be necessary to use more glue and cover the entire joint surface with glue and wait more time for it is set, sometimes a minute or two. Make sure there is no air present in the bond or Atomic Glue will not set, if there is a gap use Atomic Expander.
To repair a hole or fill in a gap:
- Thoroughly clean the surface to be bonded by removing any dirt or debris, lightly sanding if necessary to clean and use Atomic Cleaner if necessary to remove oil, grease or other materials.
- Apply Atomic Expander directly onto Atomic Glue at the hole or gap. Atomic Glue and Atomic Expander will harden instantly, either closing the hole or gap completely, or narrowing the hole or gap. If the hole or gap is not filled completely and sealed, then repeat steps two and three until the hole/gap is sealed. You can file or sand the sealed area immediately.
A LIMITED TIME BOGO OFFER!!!!! Click here
- Avoid contact with skin, it will bond skin. If skin is bonded, do not pull directly away. Slowly peel the skin away from one corner. If this does not work, consult a physician.
- Contact a physician immediately if product comes in contact with eyes.
- DO NOT SWALLOW OR INHALE VAPORS
- KEEP AWAY FROM CHILDREN
- IN CASE OF EMERGENCY - CALL INFOTRAC AT 800-535-5053
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - FULL REFUND, INCLUDING SHIPPING!
Included in this package:
- Atomic Cleaner
- Atomic Glue
- Atomic Expander
We Also Recommend